(Used to be) Living in Luleåland

Sunday, January 22, 2006

250, 000 superballs


You know how sometimes a song snippet just gets stuck in your head and it bugs the hell out of you because you can't figure out what it is or where you heard it? Well that happens to me alot, and I've just managed to solve one that was bugging me for months. I don't know if it has screened in Aus, but here when I arrived there was a Sony ad on TV featuring slow motion footage of 250,000 superballs bouncing down the steepest street in San Fransico, backed by a gentle, sparse, song played on acoustic guitar. This turns out to be Jose Gonzales (who is a Swede), and ironically I found out about it from listening to JJJ over the web, and hearing his cover of a Kylie track.

Anyhow, the ad is really cool and can be seen at:
http://www.bravia-advert.com/
and more pics at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sepiatone/32301137/

The making of featurette isn't so interesting, except for at the end when you see how fast it all actually happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home